fbpx
Call free 0800 169 2448

Christmas tree burns young boy

  • 100% No Win, No Fee
  • Maximum compensation
  • Expert, friendly advice
  • 96% client satisfaction rate
  • Fully experienced lawyers
  • National coverage
Home > Blog > Christmas tree burns young boy

Christmas tree burns young boy

A two-year old boy suffered an electric shock from a fibre-optic Christmas tree bought from high street retailer Argos.

The young boy was helping his mother decorate the tree when he received the electric shock.

He was rushed to hospital with burn injuries to his nose and hands.

Argos have conducted an investigation into the incident.

This is not the first time that Argos has provided a faulty product, with a toxic leather sofa being sold in 2008.

We act for a number of clients who have suffered injuries from faulty products. If you have been a victim of a faulty product you may be able to make a claim. It is important you get independent expert legal advice, preferably as soon as possible from one of our specialist lawyers.

If you think you may have a faulty product claim, contact our specialist personal injury lawyers for immediate advice. Call Actons Injury Solicitors free on 08081 355 355 or start your claim now.

I would like to thank you for all your hard work….(I am extremely HAPPY). YAY it’s finally over lol!!! Hopefully I’ll never need your services again (not in a bad way) but if I do I’ll definitely return back to Actons.

Miss W – Hair Claim

All the staff I had contact with were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. No stone was left unturned in dealing with my injury claim as a result I am sure that my compensation was maximised and the claim went 100% in my favour. I am extremely grateful and impressed with all.

Mr J D | Nottingham

© Actons Solicitors 2019.
20 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BQ
Actons is a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our ID Number is 62882.