It’s been reported recently, that a woman from Portsmouth has broken her tooth after biting into a piece of metal in a Greggs breakfast bap.
The woman was sharing the sausage bap with her young daughter when she bit down into a metal screw which damaged her tooth.
The woman was more horrified at the thought of her daughter potentially biting into the metal and suffering from severe pain. Her daughter could have choked on it or caused herself internal injuries. The woman was further worried about the cost for her dental work and was unhappy about the inconvenience this incident has caused her.
Greggs sent a number of vouchers and their apologies but the woman turned these down. Greggs are investigating the reason the screw was in the food and reviewing their procedures.
If you, or someone you know, have suffered from a dental injury and it was not your fault you may be entitled to compensation. We act for a number of people who have sustained dental injuries, so you will be given the best possible advice. It is important that you get independent expert legal advice, preferably as soon as possible from one of our specialist lawyers.
I would just like to add how friendly and helpful everyone was in connection with my case. I would like to say a big thank you to all in bringing my case to a successful end.Mrs L M | London
I have been very satisfied throughout and would not hesitate in using your services again.Mrs T
© Actons Solicitors 2019.
20 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BQ
Actons is a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our ID Number is 62882.