A two-year old boy suffered an electric shock from a fibre-optic Christmas tree bought from high street retailer Argos.
The young boy was helping his mother decorate the tree when he received the electric shock.
He was rushed to hospital with burn injuries to his nose and hands.
Argos have conducted an investigation into the incident.
This is not the first time that Argos has provided a faulty product, with a toxic leather sofa being sold in 2008.
We act for a number of clients who have suffered injuries from faulty products. If you have been a victim of a faulty product you may be able to make a claim. It is important you get independent expert legal advice, preferably as soon as possible from one of our specialist lawyers.
If you think you may have a faulty product claim, contact our specialist personal injury lawyers for immediate advice. Call Actons Injury laywers free on 08081 355 355 or start your claim now.