High levels of faeces bacteria have been found on ice used at a KFC restaurant in Birmingham. The faecal contamination has either come from the water used to make the ice or the ice itself. Either way anyone who consumes it is at a high risk of becoming ill.
The fast food restaurant in question had recently been closed to carry out a deep clean following a zero hygiene rating. KFC were horrified at the discovery. The owners failed in their duty towards their customers and as such are implementing a retraining programme on standards for touch point cleaning and procedures.
Faeces bacteria can, in severe cases, lead to a strain of E.coli bacteria. It could have had life threatening consequences.
If you or someone you know has suffered as a result of someone else negligently preparing food at KFC or another food outlet then you could be entitled to compensation.
Contact a member of our team today to start your no win no fee claim now.