As part our commitment to delivering quality legal advice under the LawNet Excellence Mark, we continually strive to provide an excellent standard of service.
As a demonstration of our commitment, we will:
- Be professional and friendly.
- Ensure that we fully understand the matter which you need our assistance with and your desired outcome.
- Explain in writing the services we will provide to you to, any relevant time scale we will work to and provide timely progress updates.
- Confirm in writing the name of the person who will deal with your matter and how you can contact them during office hours or leave a message for them outside office hours.
- Confirm in writing our fee and charging structures, our best estimate of the fee for your matter and the other terms on which we will act for you.
- Provide invoices that clearly explain the services we have provided and the sum invoiced.
- Explain in writing what you can do if at any time you are not satisfied with the way your matter is being dealt with.
- Ensure that you fully understand the legal issues relevant to your matter, and provide advice in a format that suits you.
- Respond to your communications to us, or acknowledge them providing a timeframe for a response, wherever possible within one working day.
- Respond to your communications within any reasonable timeframe that you request.
- Discuss with you as soon as reasonably possible if it becomes apparent that our original fee estimate will be exceeded.
- Survey our clients and welcome their opinions to find out how satisfied they are with us.
- Test ourselves with ‘mystery shopper’ and other client care exercises.
- Maintain the resources required to provide an excellent standard of service.
- Ensure that our staff are properly trained and to provide a positive working environment for them.
- Maintain our externally audited Investors in People and ISO 9001 accreditations.
In return, to allow us to provide you with an excellent service, we need you to cooperate with our reasonable requests.
To speak to one of our friendly, expert solicitors call us now on 0800 169 2448, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back by completing the enquiry form below: