Woman’s eyes swell up due to eyebrow dye
Tylah Durie, 16, was left looking like a ‘frog’ and was almost left blinded after suffering a horrifying allergic reaction to hair dye.
The beauty student initially noticed her eyebrows beginning to itch and burn just 30 minutes after applying 1000 Hour’s Eyelash and Brow Dye kit.
“I woke up almost blind because of the reaction, my eyes had blown up like huge balloons, I was crying and screaming” Tylah said.
Now, the student has been left with chemical burns on her eyeballs and has been warned that if she touches hair dye again, it could ‘kill her’.
If you have suffered an injury as a result of an eyebrow dye disaster, you may be entitled to make a No Win No Fee compensation claim. We act for a number of clients who have suffered similar related injuries and it is important that you get independent, expert legal advice, preferably as soon as possible, from our specialist lawyers.